Tour For Literacy
GIG HARBOR GARDEN TOUR
“CALL FOR ARTWORK” for 2023
The Gig Harbor Garden Tour Association (GHGTA) is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organization. Our mission is to provide annually a quality garden tour to promote literacy for children and adults on the Gig Harbor and Key Peninsula. Visit www.gigharborgardentour.org
The GHGTA invites local artists to submit two-dimensional garden related artwork to be considered for the publicity poster for the 2023 Gig Harbor Garden Tour. The selected artist will not receive a monetary stipend but will benefit from many facets of publicity and exposure such as posters, bookmarks, press releases and program booklet. The selected artist will be able to have a complimentary booth space in the 2023 Garden Tour.
• Any 2-dimentional garden themed art is eligible
• Vertical format only.
• An oversize image will be subject to cropping for graphic reproduction purposes.
• If using image from iPhone send it as “Actual Size”
• Only digital images will be accepted. Two submissions per artist.
• HOW/WHERE TO ENTER
• Be sure to include: Your name, mailing address, phone number, Title of Artwork(s), media dimensions w/o frame
• Email submissions to the Gig Harbor Garden Tour website: [email protected]
The artist retains ownership of the artwork but will sign a release allowing GHGTA to have professional digital scans of the artwork made for publicity purposes. GHGTA will assume those costs.
Accepting Entries August , 2022
Entry Deadline November 1, 2022
Posters from past years: